Monday, January 16, 2012

Irene Adele (Petipren) Stahl, my great-grandmother

I have decided to begin sharing some of my research and knowledge about my great-grandfather Albert Stahl and his wife Irene Petipren. I never met my great-grandfather Albert Stahl. He died before I was born. I did, however, correspond with my great-grandmother Irene when I was a young woman prior to her death in 1986. This is a picture of my great-grandmother Irene Stahl. I have always had a great desire to learn more about their lives and where they came from. My intent is to begin by writing about some of their ancestors and places associated with their lives.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! I am excited to hear more about your ancestors' stories. Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene is my great grand aunt

    ReplyDelete